Vertical Hydroponic Tower Garden System
Complete Grow Kit
Smart Farm by Mr Stacky
- Change Your Lifestyle
- Grow Healthy, Nutrient-Rich Food Easier, Faster, and More Convenient Then Ever Before
- Set Timer To Water Automatic Daily (Simple)
- Go On Vacation And Come Back To A Thriving Garden. 16 Gallon Tank Lasts 2-3 Weeks. (Convenience)
- Recirculates Water Back Into The Tank Saving 85% Water Compared To Traditional Gardening (Eco Friendly)
- Operate a Large 20 Plant Veggie Garden in a 19" x 19" Food Print (Space Saving)
- Pots Rotate Around The Center Pipe. Makes it Easy To Rotate Into The Sun If Garden Is In A Corner. (Smart)
- Take Control Of Where Your Food Comes From and How It's Grown
- Hydroponics sounds a lot more complicated then it actually is. Anyone including "brown thumbs" can do it. Hydroponics just means we are add plant food to the water and we use a different growing medium to replace soil. This allows us to know exactly what we are feeding our plants and providing only what our plant needs. By growing hydroponically we can grow larger veggies faster in a smaller footprint and conserve water all at the same time. How awesome is that? Yes you can grow in soil too but hydroponics is recommended. We promise it's not hard and we are always here to help customers. You can even grow rooted plants such as Beets in the Smart Farm.
What Can I Grow Hydroponically?:
- Pretty much anything you can think of that makes sense. No trees or corn. Here is a list below to give you ideas but certainly not limited to the list below:
- Bell Peppers
- Butternut Squash
- Green Beans
- Snap Peas
- All Kinds Of Leafy Greens
- And On and On and On
How Do I Start?:
- Start By Filling Up The 16 Gallon Tank With Water
- Add 2 Tsp of Plant Food (Included) Per Gallon of Water
- Fill Each Pot With 75 % Coco Peat (Not Included) and 25% Perlite (Not Included)
- Plant Each Pot (Start With Seeds or Plants)
- Set Timer and Plug In Pump (Grow Guide Included)
- Yes It's That Easy
- Product Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 52"; 16 Gallon Water Reservoir
- Includes: 5 Large Mr Stacky Pots (20 Plant Site), Base Reservoir, Lid, Pump, Timer, Distribution Head, Plant Food, Pipes, Tubes, Adapters, and Grow Guide.
Choosing What To Grow?
How To Prepare A Growing Medium
How To Plant Lettuce
Why Garden With Mr Stacky?
Smart Farm Growing Update
We Believe That Growing Food At Home Not Only Provides A Healthier Life But A Happier One!