Preparation for the Future
By 2050 close to 80% of the world’s population will live in urban areas and the total population will increase by 3 billion people. Traditional Farms requiring huge amounts of land is not a sustainable solution. Growing food in urban areas will be essential.
Educating & inspiring students with the latest technologies can change the way we all grow & eat food in the future.
According to the US Surgeon General the obesity epidemic is one of the greatest public health, social, and economic challenges of the 21st century. Schools play a strong role in improving the lives of young people through healthy eating & learning.
Growing food efficiently & understanding hydroponics is an important lesson that students will take home and use for years to come.
Each educational kit includes:
Vertical Hydroponic System
- Hydroponics Made Easy
- Submersible Pump Lifts Nutrient Solution To The Top
- Water Feeds Plants & Recirculates Back To The Base Reservoir
- Digital Timer Provides Automatic Watering
- Add 2 tsp/10ml per gallon of water
- This concentrated formula adds all the mineral elements required for optimum plant growth in one, easy to use, liquid nutrient.
- Promotes healthy root development. Keeps roots aerated and holds moisture extremely well.
- 100% Biodegradable, organic, and environment friendly
- Each Compressed Block expand 7-8 times once water is added.
Jiffy Seed Starting Greenhouses
- Once Seedlings are 2-3 inches tall transplant each pod into each pocket.
Digital pH Pen:
- Keep pH Between 5.5-6.3 For Best Results
- This range maximizes the availability of mineral elements to plant roots.
- pH is the measure of acidity or alkalinity of a solution
Digital EC & Temperature Pen
- Electrical Conductivity (EC)
- Estimates amount of nutrients in water
- Pure Water = 0
- Added Minerals/Nutrients Increases EC
- Avoid over-concentrating your nutrient solution
Download More Information